I Have a Pet

Owning a pet can be an incredibly rewarding experience. With pet ownership comes responsibility including licensing and spaying or neutering your pet.

Pet Licenses

As residents of Clallam County, owners are required to license their pets. Licensing can help reunite you with your pet should it wander from home. You may license your pet online, at the Olympic Peninsula Humane Society or at some veterinarian offices.

License your pet online

Low-Cost Spay Neuter Program

Our Spay/Neuter Assistance Program (SNAP), is available to pet owners meeting specific requirements. Read on for more information about our SNAP program and find out if you qualify.

Surrendering a Pet

Many animals come to us because the owner can no longer afford to care for it or is moving and can’t take the animal. Although it is nearly always preferable for the animal to remain with its owner, we understand that there are circumstances in which surrendering the animal is the best option. Read on for more information.

Lost and Found

Should you lose your pet or find a lost pet, there are several steps to take to resolve the situation. Our goal is always to reunite pets with their owners and we’re here to help. Read on to learn more.