You are eligible for SNAP if:
You are a resident of Clallam County AND
Your income range falls within the guidelines below:
• $32,550 per year for a single person
• $37,200 per year for a family of 2
• $41,850 per year for a family of 3
• $46,500 per year for a family of 4
• $50,250 per year for a family of 5
• $53,950 per year for a family of 6
Visit the shelter anytime Monday through Friday between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Bring proof of income which can be a copy of your most recent tax return, letter from DSHS stating the amount of support you receive monthly, letter from Social Security showing the amount you receive monthly, four recent pay stubs or three months of bank (checking) statements.
Be prepared to pay your portion of the surgery:
• $40 for a male cat neuter
• $60 for a female cat spay
• $60 for a male dog neuter
• $65 for a female dog spay
A member of the OPHS staff will call the veterinarian you choose from our list of participating vets and set up the appointment for you.